- Includes True Color ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL and True Color PL
- For DJI Mavic 3
- The ND/PL are Ideal for Cloudy to Bright Conditions
- The ND/PL Lengthen the shutter speed by reducing the amount of light entering the camera – it gives a more natural sense of motion when filming
- High Definition Optical Glass
- NiSi Nano Coating
- Air Frame and Aircraft Aluminum Construction
- Low Reflection
- Increases saturation
- The True Color PL Eliminate Reflections and Glare
- The True Color PL offer Greater Color and Tonal Saturation reduces Haze in Landscapes
The NiSi Cinema Filter Kit for DJI Mavic 3 includes True Color ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL and True Color PL For DJI Mavic 3
Each NiSi Filter for DJI Mavic 3 is designed with a lightweight airframe with Aircraft Aluminum Construction resulting in an amazingly light filter. The filters feature high-definition optical glass free from color cast which provides ultimate sharpness. The NiSi filters for DJI Mavic 3 are treated with NiSi’s Nano coating making them easy to clean, waterproof as water beads up and falls straight off and very low reflection.
Achieve more natural and refined videos expanding your creative possibilities. The ND filters lengthen the shutter speed by reducing the amount of light entering the camera – it gives a more natural sense of motion when filming. The ND filters feature the same IR technology available in our square filters to reduce color cast and allow a very true-to-life color.
The PL (Polarizer) helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. The light from the sun naturally becomes partially polarized due to reflecting off electrons in air molecules, causing the light to scatter into what appears as haze. A polarizing filter arranges, and filters, this directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of this light. This results in a noticeable reduction of glare and reflections from non-metallic surfaces and an increase in the saturation of skies and foliage.
The NiSi Filters for DJI Mavic 3 are designed to complement the style of the DJI Mavic 3 and are easy to attach and remove from the camera.