- For use with Atoll C and Atoll S
- Provides more rearward positioning to the Atoll C and S to accomodate DSLR cameras
- Made from lightweight and strong Aluminium
- Arca-Swiss compatible
- Compatible with capture clip accessories
- Stainless steel fixing screws
- Compatible with selected DSLR cameras, see compatibility chart in the photos.
The Atoll Extender Plate from Silence Corner accommodates cameras with longer flange distances when mounting onto the Atoll.
This is needed for cameras like DSLR cameras or cameras which have the tripod 1/4″ mount located towards the rear of the camera.
The Atoll D for DSLR cameras includes the Extender plate as standard. If you have either an Atoll S for Sony Mirrorless or Atoll C for Mirrorless cameras and are needing to mount either onto a camera with a longer flange distance the Extender Plate can be swapped out for the standard plate to accomodate the extra depth.
The Extender plate is Arca-Swiss compatible as well as being compatible with capture clip accessories.